IPM Day 2023 - Live Event Day (Placeholder)
(This is a placeholder event. Please follow the links to IIL's site to register for IPM Day 2023.)
This year's theme is: Embrace. Empower. Evolve.
Our world is changing at lightning speed and this state of constant change and transformation has become our new normal. At this year’s International Project Management Day, our focus will not only be on the future of project management, but how we plan to get there, together.
Embrace the need for change and adaptability. By embracing new ideas, perspectives, and approaches we open ourselves up to endless possibilities for growth and improvement.
Empower yourself and your teams by providing them with the necessary tools, resources, and support to drive meaningful and sustainable transformation.
Evolve and harness the power hidden behind the uncertainty of our current world. Together we can build a brighter, more efficient, and sustainable tomorrow.
Live Day: Thursday, November 2, 2023
Available to Stream: November 2, 2023 - February 5, 2024
There is something for everyone at IIL’s IPM Day 2023 Online Conference!
Features and Benefits:
- 5 Keynotes: air on our live day Nov. 2, 2023
- 15+ Presenters: video presentations on a variety of important trending topics.
- Resource Center: gain access to takeaways, PowerPoint slides, PDU information, etc.
- Earn up to 26 PDUs, SEUs & SHRM-PDCs: watch videos and take free self-paced course.
- Gain insights: learn strategies that help you thrive in an ever-changing business world.
- Badges: earn digital badges on your journey through the online platform.
- Network Lounge: engage with other professionals around the globe.
- Two Free Self-Paced Courses: continue your learning after the conference.
- 90-Day Access: maintain full conference access through February 5, 2024.
- IIL Support: get the assistance you need in real time from our Help Center or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event: is valid for 26 SHRM-PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
It is no longer possible to register for this event